Monday, May 11, 2009

Stay in Singapore Hotels? I Always Do...

People ask me, why do you like to stay in hotels, and worse, why Singapore hotels?

Easy answer... getaway and breakaway from stress without leaving Singapore. Fair enough? Lame answer... to boost Singapore hotel industry and Singapore economy by consuming locally?
Smart answer... too much money, don't know where to spend?

Haha, whichever it is... All I know I won't spend too much money on hotels and always look out for hotel promotion whenever it is available. So that I won't feel much of a pinch. If you would have spent $300 over for a noisy weekend in Costa Sands or Downtown East with kids running around, barbeque smell over your body for 24 hours, and worst... Noise pollution!! Over my dead body please!!! I would rather go for a quiet luxury hotel with down pillows and sumptious buffet breakfast, thereafter catch a movie, swim at the pool, gym in the hotel, call for room service... that's truely relaxed, ok? In some occasions e.g. National Day, New Year eve, I treated my families to stay as well too!

So ask me, which hotels I have stayed over in Singapore, and here it is my summary that I can recall so far....
  1. St. Regis Hotel
  2. Oriental Hotel
  3. Regent Hotel
  4. Ritz Carlton Hotel
  5. Intercontinental Hotel
  6. Carlton Hotel
  7. Redezvous Hotel
  8. Orchard Parade Hotel
  9. Treasury Resort Hotel
  10. Fairmont Hotel
  11. Swissotel Hotel
  12. Elizabeth Hotel
  13. Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel
  14. Novotel Clark Quay Hotel
  15. York Hotel
  16. Park Royal Hotel at Beach Road
  17. Amara Hotel
  18. Furama City Centre Hotel
  19. Golden Landmark Hotel

Each hotel costs me S$100-200 per night, believe it... I can get that cheap if I want to. :) Ooops, except for Ritz Carlton and St. Regis, but they are still the discounted price.

Looking for more good promotions for my next few getaways soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment