Monday, May 11, 2009

My Bali Short Getaway Part 1 (Mercure Kuta Resort)

Romantic Sunset you will never forget...




Ok, finally I can make a comparison of those on professional photos that I posted previously and those I took from Mercure Kuta Resort and All Seasons Legian Resort in Bali. After all, it is only US$38 per night! Dirt Cheap la!
Spent $55k Indo Rupiah to reach Kuta from Airport, checking the resort and they upgraded me from Standard to Superior Room. Standard room is at ground floor or basement without any view, so I was given 2nd floor with a balcony, and that's the difference. Without seaview is fine, looking at the greenery you will feel fresh every day too from the hot weather in Bali! The best part of the hotel is definitely the infinity pool at the roof top, you see my pictures you will know why I want to book here. :)
Something interesting happened when I was at the pool taking these sunset photos, a professional photography group was there taking the hotel and sunset pictures for their official hotel website. I was requested to post my "sexy" back picture facing towards the sunset... and I may be featured in one of their pictures. So watch out and see if you can recognise me!
Mercure Kuta Resort



Mercure Kuta Resort Hotel (Pool is right on top next to the roofs) and Lobby


Upgraded from Standard to Superior Room with balcony and toilet with a window next to TV


Bathroom with a room view and a nice resort feel



View from Balcony - Lush greenery, hotel lobby and a koi pond


Infinity Pool at the roof top of the hotel, with spa cottages & open restaurant next to the pool

1 comment:

  1. If you have planed traveling to Bali, find first the suitable Bali hotels to your taste. Finding a hotel in Bali is really simple as there are many online travel booking system providing discount rates for most of hotels in Bali. Check them and compare the prices.

    ReplyDelete