Monday, April 20, 2009

Good deals for my Australia Airfare in June


After much struggling to accomodate my dad's timing after his relief teaching, I finally decided to book a trip to pamper my parents who have never been to a Caucasian country. Meaning, either I would have to chose a trip to Europe or Australia, whereafter it is cheaper for bring the two. Always wanted to bring them to have a different
perspective of western lifestyle and environment.

Gotten a very good deal for Emirates Airlines flying to Melbourne this June holiday by accident. In fact it is only known to me when I used the search engine to find any cheap deal. This economy airticket costs me S$407 including tax per pax! This is 50% off from those usual promotional airticket offered by other airlines such as Qantas, BA or SQ. A fraction of what I would pay for usually, now I can buy my parents a trip easily without feeling much pinch to that faraway Aussie Land, i.e. 1 single price for the price of two to Aussie! This is as good as travel to Bangkok by SQ flights but this is 3.5 times more the distance paying this almost same amount! Can't be help in this current economic situation :op

I am lucky to be the last few to get this price ticket in June for such school holiday seasons in Singapore, afterwhich couple days later no more of this price available and it goes up to double or triple the price! This price also fly Emirates to Brisbane, but I guess Brisbane are more for people who enjoy great barrier reef for scuba or underwater world for kids. However, it is winter in Australia in June, thus Melbourne would be a better choice for some serious sight seeing, Penguin Island or Great Ocean Road.

Now I am certainly looking for good deals to book the accomodation there, should I get a service
apartment or hotel? Wait till there is another promotion coming soon... I hope I can get it, no matter how! So would I see Lady Sarah Ashley in Melbourne? Guess not unless I go to Alice Spring, haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment