Sunday, January 11, 2009

2 Important Warehouse Sales whenever I visit Hong Kong

Ok... 2009!
This is my 1st blog of this brand new year, I admit I am a little lazy at times and don't know what to write to make it fits my lifestyle, but of course I would love to give tips to shoppers whenever I can, from where to shop or what good deals I have bought from various sales. Be it a belt, tee shirt or bag, ok I will reveal it if possible where I got it from. Anyway, blog is just a matter of sharing, right?
Ok for shopaholics, for the 1st one I am revealing, is 2 important warehouse trips I will make whenever I visit Hong Kong! So get ready when it is winter or summer sales, it can go as low as 70% discount for some luxury brands.

1. Space Warehouse
Location : 2/F, South Horizons Plaza (East Wing), South Horizons, Hong Kong
Transportation : Take the bus ( 90B ) at the Admiralty MTR station or the bus ( 590 ) at Central MTR station. Sorry did not take any photo here as it is quite easy to find. Just watch out a down slope when the bus turns left and quite a few people would drop off, you can see the Black signboard "Space" on the right side of the bus. If you missed the bus stop, it will continue a little before it turns right to a straight road, it is just along the Horizons Plaza, just need a little more walking backward will do.
Famous brand : Miu Miu, Prada* off-season goods* Prices are up to 30% - 70% off.
Opening hours : Mon Closed, Tue - Sat 10:00 - 18:00, Public holiday 12:00 - 18:00
Remarks: Off seasons but you can still find good deals there if you are a Prada die-hard fan, I bought a Prada polo tee at S$220 after conversion (70% off from original price). I almost want to buy a sunshade cap but after thinking of the number of times I would wear, I gave up even it looks cool on me. Other than that, not much choices for guys but gals one should have quite a handful of items, especially bags. If you are bag freak, this is your heaven!!

2. Horizon Plaza

Transportation : No bus to reach there, so the best is to visit Space 1st, take a cab from there about S$5 and you will reach there.

Famous brand : Moschino, Paul Smith, Max Mara, Joyce Boutique, Lane Crawford* off-season goods* Prices are up to 30% - 70% off.

Opening hours : 10:00 to 19:00 daily.

Remarks: It was a tall building by itself, and there is a roof top cafe for a sip of coffee after you finished your shopping crave. Appeared like a factory, when you entered the lobby, there is a lady wearing costume passed you a piece of paper which guide you to various floor, even you unable to copy down all the brands from the directory. My best hunt is definitely Joyce Warehouse, you can simply find any brands in there such as Yohji Yamamoto, Hugo Boss, Jil Sander, Dolce Gabbana, etc. I bought Y's tee and Hugo boss undergear while my friend got a Hugo Boss high-cut canvas shoes. Believe it, my undergear is only S$10 per pc and Y's tee at $$40, and best my friend's shoes is also S$40 too!

Realised that they have different discount at different season. I was there in Summer so the discount might only 30-50% but when it comes to autumn then winter, it will drop further to 70-80%!! But I guess, you just grab whatever there is suitable for you on the shelf, who will bother to come back again for the same piece when it is gone by then! Haha...

Is this the main entrance? No, it is a glassdoor next to the main road but same building.


The directory at a glance


Shop till you drop racks

1 comment:

  1. Wah!!!! So cool!!! Was the shopping that good? Hmmm.. Didn't know of such places in HK itself. Thank you so much for the tips! j

    ReplyDelete